Patient Financial Responsibility Toolkit
This easy to use Toolkit clarifies complex issues and offers practical solutions to help addiction treatment facilities reduce risk and get paid.
Included in the Toolkit:
- Summary of financial and legal risks to facilities
- Problematic practices
- 14 recommendations for reducing risk
- Best practices for prompt pay discounts
- Debt collection tips
- Model policies
- Contrasting approaches in different states
- Talking points for staff
- Application and program policy
- Templates for:
- Logging various communications
- Calculating financial responsibility
- Invoice and prompt pay discount
- Sample promissory note
- Sliding fee assistance program application
- And much more!
“Patient Financial Responsibility,” or cost-sharing, presents widespread confusion and risk in the healthcare industry today. The central problem is different expectations on the part of patients, providers, and payors, about whether and how discounts and waivers of deductibles, copays, and co-insurance are permissible or, alternatively, whether they amount to a form of fraud or abuse.
The Toolkit provides a framework for maximizing profits while ensuring legal operations.
$449 Toolkit + Individual Membership
$599 Toolkit + Sober/Transitional Living Membership
$999 Toolkit + Addiction Treatment Center Membership
Click here to order the toolkit or fill out a membership application.
Sign up for the newsletter for a toolkit preview.
For more information please contact email@example.com or call (888) 958-2282.